Prescription Center of Ossining respects your privacy. We will not share your information with any other company, except in order to process your online credit card purchases.
We do, of course, ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide the services you request. And to place an order on our site, you must have cookies enabled.
Types of personal information we may gather
- Purchases — When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number or e-mail address plus credit card information. If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us, so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and optionally, credit card and billing information.
- E-mail newsletters — If you wish to receive email from us, we need your e-mail address. It will never be shared with or sold to anyone. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small data files that your Web browser reads and stores on your hard drive when you connect with our Web site.
Their primary function is to help us remember you – and specifically, the computer and Web browser you’re using – by collecting non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address and browser type). This allows us to provide you with a better, more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
- determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit us
- remember which items you’ve placed in your shopping bag
- enable you to checkout faster if you’ve created an account with us
Our Business Partners
In order to ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to such companies as United Parcel Service, Federal Express and the U.S. Postal Service.